Sonic Genetics request forms
Most genetic tests can be requested on the usual request form provided by your local Sonic laboratory. We also provide a generic request form for requesting tests.
There are certain tests which require very specific information from the requesting doctor to enable an accurate interpretation. The need for a specific request form, as well as a link to the form, are provided on the page for the particular test. Please note that it may not be possible to proceed with the test if the required information is not provided.
A copy of all current Sonic Genetics request forms has also been provided below.
- Cardiac genetics
- Carrier screening for CF, fragile X & SMA
- Expanded carrier screening
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia
- Hereditary cancer (HBOC/CRC)
- NIPT (non-invasive prenatal test)
- Pharmacogenomics (PGx) panel
- Prenatal single gene
- Solid tumour somatic mutation
- ThyroSeq - please contact the helpline